Intelligent Guided Vehicles
In recent years, businesses have begun automating their processes with the intent to speed up production and aid in delivering goods and services with minimal human interference.
Automated systems allow your facility to move large volumes of product and material repetitively, limiting the strain on your workforce. This is particularly true for the automated guided vehicle (AGV).
Though, as AGVs remain a staple in automating warehouse operations, this type of equipment continues to evolve, and new technology emerges.
Introducing the Intelligent Guided Vehicle (IGV)
Intelligent guided vehicles offer exciting new benefits to businesses predominately with its unique, robust software solution proving less complex than most AGV systems. Contact us today to learn more.
What’s different about IGVs from traditional AGVs?
- Installs in hours vs weeks, outpacing most AGV systems
- Quick and flexible to install or reconfigure, resulting in accelerated ROI
- Greater capacity than traditional automated guided solutions – up to 3,300lbs
- Straightforward replacement solution for traditional forklifts
- Superior guidance system with Omni-directional drive
The intelligent guided vehicle provides its customers with lasting benefits to their operations and workforce:
- Equipped with sensors, cameras, lasers to pinpoint the path for safe navigation.
- Can operate in conditions that are not necessarily safe for human workers, or in conditions do not produce maximum efficiency
- Reduced Operational Costs
- Company’s pay a single investment for the piece of equipment vs ongoing costs that would come with a human worker performing the tasks
- Increased accuracy and productivity
- Potential to eliminate workflow errors
- Streamline current processes such as inventory and materials ordering
Ready to get started? Schedule a consultation with one of our automation experts.
Watch this video to see how the IGV moves throughout a warehouse space!