Rideable Material Lift
Tired of climbing stairs to follow your cargo on a vertical conveyor lift (VRC)?
Travel along with your valuable materials, and eliminate the stairs with a Rideable Material Lift (RML). Get to know the RiderLift™ RML by Wildeck, one of the first material handling equipment manufacturers in the U.S. to offer a Type B Rideable Material Lift.
What a Rideable Material Lift Offers Your Operation:
- Saves time, adds security and improves safety by having workers ride with their material (vs carrying materials up-or-down stairs)
- Increased material handling efficiency
- Enhances the utilization of your facilities capacity attained from mezzanines, racks systems, and pick modules
- A more affordable and simpler install than a passenger or freight elevator
- Simplified controls
- Designed in compliance with ASME A17.1/CSA B44 Safety Code for Elevators and Escalators, allowing one rider to accompany material to the next level
Discover more the many valuable benefits of a ride-enabled lift. Contact us today to learn more!